Stories & Links I Loved This Week:
- The Plaza Food Hall, which completely reminds me of Harrod's in London, is gaining Luke's Lobster & No. 7 Sub as tenants! AND William Greenberg, which has the absolute BEST black and white cookie in New York! The area is now known as Todd English at the Plaza Food Halls. Full story on Gothamist
- I loved this USA Today Story about hotel breakfast costs: Would you pay $15 for oatmeal? (Hell no! Go to Starbucks!)
- A fantastic map on The Bowery Boys mapping out where Mark Twain lived, worked, and played in New York City. For all Mark Twain (how can you not be?) & NYC fans. Their free podcast on Mark Twain's New York available on iTunes is great.
- There's no better mommy site for product reviews than Cool Mom Picks. Here is their 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
- The Intercontinental Moscow opened this week! I loved my time at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow but am excited to see this property at some point. My posts on Moscow are here.