We're headed to East Hampton to spend the weekend with friends. So now starts Hamptons time - where watches, iPhones, and computers mean nothing. Here's some of what caught my eye this week, which was packed with meetings (lunches, cocktails, dinners-I need way more home time next week), a great friend from out of town, eye doctor (Seriously need LASIK), much needed time at Equinox, interviews, and a couple of blissful hours overlooking my favorite spot in Central Park (below).
- 5 Things To Love About Vacations in Laguna Beach - I wrote this and it appears on Exclusive Resorts' blog. I love working with them and love any chance to praise Montage Laguna Beach.
- I loved this on Cup of Jo - French Kids Eat Everything "You don't have to like it, but you do have to taste it" (Great reminders for kids AND adults)
- Pippa Middleton's Book Cover Released - I love Pippa. LOVE. Can't wait for this book in October and I think it's fascinating that she's actually releasing one.
- I've been nesting this week and cooking up a storm - MAJOR hits this week were this, this, and this. I don't usually bake treats unless I know I'll be able to bring them somewhere, so they don't stick around the apartment too long. The oatmeal, cranberry & chocolate chunk cookies were unloaded in a minute. I'm filing this recipe away for cold fall days when we have people over.
- I had a mani/pedi & facial at the Guerlain Spa at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York yesterday. I've been to my fair share of spas (they pair nicely with hotels!), but this one hit it out of the park. I can't wait to go back.