What a week. For the first time in my life, we had movers pack and move everything for us. And then all of the junk was in our new place, and we couldn't figure out how we possibly stored everything in our old place. Slowly, I am sorting through all the books, kitchen tools, clothes, and massive amounts of random STUFF and making sense of the apartment.
Here's what I loved this week:
- I loved interviewing Samantha Yanks, the Editor in Chief of Gotham and Hamptons magazines. She's one of my favorite people I follow on Twitter, for news and updates on New York City and the Hamptons. My Q&A on her favorite hotels, hotel restaurants, and where she wants to go in 2012 is up on Forbes here.
- This video called 384 Hours in Asia, A Far East Adventure, by Warren Shim-Quee, is super cool and takes you straight to Asia in a beautifully shot 5-minute video.
- Are Classy Women Making a Comeback? (I hope so!) I'd rather be smart, classy, and strong any day.
- My friend Katarina writes a great blog called Style Jaunt-A Fashionable Travel Blog. She posted this video of Tory Burch in New York City and I loved it (especially J.G. Melon & The Frick Museum).
- This shocked me-Five Crazy Ways People Amused Themselves Before Televison. I'm happy we no longer attend public dissections for fun.